Summary Using your LawnStarter account via the web, you can pause a service due to season changing or if your grass is slowly growing. To pause your service, log in to your LawnStarter account, go to Support and select Pause under Modify Mowing Services, choose Pause Service Until Spring to confirm.
What is it
- Make sure to pause your services at least 48 hours before the next service is scheduled.
- We encourage you to pause your service if your lawn is dormant, rather than canceling the service. If you do cancel your service, we may not be able to reactivate your account with the same crew.
- If you need further assistance, please call 1-866-822-1766, and select option 2 for customer support.
- Log in to your LawnStarter account.
- From the main page of your LawnStarter account, select the Support tab.
- Under the header Modify Mowing Services, select Pause.
- Select Pause Service Until Spring.
- Select the property you wish to put on pause if you have multiple properties.
- Select Pause Until Spring.
- A pop-up message will appear to confirm that your services have been paused until spring. Select Ok to close.
I need pause for a time
Answer no longer applies
Article is closed for comments.