Summary Once an address is entered into our system, we can not remove an incorrect or old address from your account. To add a property, open your LawnStarter app and scroll to the bottom of the screen and select Add A Property, type in the address, fill out the necessary information such as frequency of the mow, the start date, the total amount price per service, and other property details, select Complete Booking to finish adding the property.
- Log in to your LawnStarter app.
- On the dashboard, scroll toward the bottom of the page and select Add A Property.
- Type in the address.
- Select Next.
- Fill out the details in the Activate Service screen. This screen will show the following details
- Mowing frequency
- Start date
- Payment Method
- LawnStarter Long Grass policy link
- Select Complete Booking.
- You will then be directed to the Policies screen which will show the following
- Long Grass Policy
- 3-cut Minimum
- 48-hour Reschedule Notice
- Select Agree & Continue.
- Fill out the necessary Property service details and special instructions for your pro.
- When details have been filled out, select Complete Booking at the bottom of the screen.
- You will be redirected to your account dashboard and you will see the new property added with the scheduled service.
- Cancel any properties you no longer want services for.
Please sign in to leave a comment.