Summary Messaging your crew is the easiest way to pass on specific feedback or information about your service or your property. We have an awesome feature on the app and web portal where you can message your crew directly. Just log in to your account via the app or my.lawnstarter.com, and select Support. You'll see an option labeled as Message My Crew to send a message to your current lawn care crew.
What is it
- These are some of the reasons when you should message your crew.
- Your lawn was cut too short or not short enough.
- Your crew missed edging that special tree or your back walkway.
- Your back gate latch opens a little funny and you want to make sure they can get in.
- You have grass-cut preferences and special instructions.
- Log in to your account through the app or my.lawnstarter.com.
- Once you're logged in, select Support.
- Under the option Other, select Message My Crew.
- Select the crew you would like to contact.
- Please note that you can only message the active crews assigned to your service.
- Tap the text box located at the bottom of the page to start a conversation with your crew.
How do I know what work need to be done at the job site
Please sign in to leave a comment.