Summary LawnStarter has a network of pros available to do lawn maintenance and outdoor services. Keep in mind, pros are not LawnStarter employees, but independent contractors who have partnered with LawnStarter to take care of all of your lawn care needs. If you'd like to switch to a different pro, log into your LawnStarter account, select Support, and then Change My Pro.
- Log into your LawnStarter account using your email address and password.
- From the My Services screen, select Support.
- Under Report An Issue click on Change my Pro.
- You will see a few helpful tips to Keep in mind before you request a pro change. After reading through the information, click OK.
- If we are already looking for a new pro, you have a pending one-time reschedule, or return request you will not be able to proceed to the next page.
- If you only have one property, the address is auto-filled.
- Click on the Reason for changing pro dropdown and select the reason.
- Next, you will Choose the pro to change by selecting the radio button beside the pro's name.
- If you have multiple pros assigned to different services you will only be able to change one pro.
- Changing a pro will not automatically assign the job to another pro already assigned to the service.
- If you choose Incomplete Job or Quality Issue you will be asked if you want to let the pro fix the issue for the lawn mowing service.
- If you select Other, you will be asked to Specify pro change reason
- If your scheduled service is within 48 hours, you will see a pop-up to let you know We'll Change Your Pro After Your Next Service.
- If you requested to change the pro less than 48 hours from your scheduled date, the pro currently assigned to the service will complete the scheduled service.
- After the scheduled service is complete we will look for a new pro.
- Select the green Submit Request button at the bottom of the screen.
- You will not be able to proceed if the required fields are not filled out.
- You will be taken to the confirmation page. Click OK.
- You will receive an email once you complete the change of pro request.
- Another email will be sent out when a new pro is assigned to your property.
- You will not be able to change your pro if
- you requested a one-time reschedule and the request is pending or
- if you initiated a dispute for a service and it is pending your pro's response or a scheduled return fix has been set.
- If you are already in a distribution
- If you requested a quote and the pro had to price it, the priced quote will be canceled. Another quote will be created with the details you entered and it will be distributed with the other services you chose to distribute.
- If you need this additional service completed in a timely manner you can may want to wait until after the service before requesting a new pro because this could delay your additional service from being completed.
I have a partner and would like for him to register as part of my crew on the lawn starter app so he can get job offers for us as well in case I miss one and so he can also keep up with our schedule is it possible for us both to receive requests?
Did you ever get an answer?
Article is closed for comments.