Summary Each time your LawnStarter service is completed, you'll be able to rate your Crew. You can access our rating system through an email you'll receive after each service, or by logging into your account online or in the LawnStarter app.
Note You have five days from the day the job was completed to rate the Crew, or that option will no longer be available.
- Usually, an option to rate a recent service pops up when you log in to your account via the app or web.
- Your service can only be rated within five days of completion.
- This is what the pop-up message looks like when you open your account through the app.
- This is the pop-up message to rate your service when you log in to your account thru the website.
- If you did not get the pop-up or you exited out of it you can do the following.
- On the website, go to My Services, and select the three dots next to scheduled service.
- Select Service Details.
- Under Additional Service Options, select Service History.
- Find the recently completed service and tap Rate Service
- You will also receive an email to rate your service.
- Once you opened the email, select Rate Your Service and it will direct you to the app.
- If you give a four or five-star rating, you will have the option to add a Tip.
- Giving a four or five-star rating with a review will boost Pro's business.
- If you give a three-star rating or less you will be asked to leave feedback.
- Bad Job.
- Nobody showed.
- Scheduling issues.
- Partial Completion.
- Property Damage.
- Gate left open.
- When you select Bad job, Nobody showed, or Partial completion you will be able to Dispute the service and receive a fix or a $15 credit.
- If you select Scheduling issues or Property Damage you will be asked if you want to Change Crew.
- If you select Gate left open you will be given a $10 credit.
- Once you have submitted your rating, it can no longer be altered.
- What if I want to Change my Crew?
Please sign in to leave a comment.