Summary If an area of a customer's property was damaged during a mowing visit, please let LawnStarter know as quickly as possible. Sometimes, damage claims are time-sensitive, so LawnStarter needs to be notified as soon as possible in order to serve the customer well. Once logged in to the app, select Support and then Property Damage to file the claim.
- Once signed in to the app, at the bottom of the My Services screen, select Support.
- Under Report an Issue, select Property Damage.
- Next, if the customer has more than one property, select Which property was affected? to select the property where the damage occurred.
- Select When did you first notice this? The calendar will pop up, and select the date when the damage was noticed at the property.
- In the section Please describe the damage in detail, enter a description of the damage that occurred at the property with as many details as possible.
- Next, select the green Upload photos box and choose either Take Photo or Choose from Library.
If you receive the message You have reached the maximum file upload size (1 MB). Please resize or remove images and try again., you may have to either crop, resize, or change the file type of the photo. PNG files are larger than JPG files.
- In the section What is the value of the damaged items? Add the estimated value of the items that were damaged.
- An invoice will be requested at a later date, so this does not have to be an exact amount.
- Under Upon resolution, which would you prefer?, choose either Replacement or Reimbursement.
- Next, under Have any other contractors or third parties visited your property recently? Select Yes or No.
- Select SUBMIT REPORT. The Incident Resolution team will be in contact via email soon.
- All communication with the Incident Resolution team is done in writing, via email.
7?).w see\ sszz5/a wekwebzws..72./.;/\!
Please sign in to leave a comment.