Summary You may need to change your mowing frequency for a couple of reasons, most often it is because the grass is either growing faster than expected or slower. To change your mowing frequency head to the Support tab on the app at the bottom of your screen. Select Change mowing frequency from the menu. You can also log in to my.lawnstarter.com.
Note Your new frequency will start after your upcoming service is completed.
What is it
- We currently offer three frequencies.
- Weekly frequency your mow occurs every seven days.
- Bi-Weekly service occurs every 14 days or two weeks.
- Monthly Frequency is every 28 days or four weeks. Since monthly is considered every 28 days it is possible to get 2 mows in the same month. Each mow will not be sooner than 28 days between each mow when under a monthly frequency.
- Monthly frequency is only available during the fall and winter months. It is only visible when it is being offered.
- Monthly availability varies depending on the region. It is only available during the fall and winter months. If the choice is not visible it is not available at that time.
- Once you are signed in you will automatically be on the My Services tab.
- Your current frequency will be to the right of your Lawn Mowing.
- Select the Support tab at the bottom of your screen.
- Select Change mowing frequency from the Support menu.
- The Change Frequency screen will appear, be sure to read the important details provided on this screen before filling out the form.
- You will need to choose your desired frequency. If your grass becomes overgrown following a frequency change your crew may request a long grass fee.
- Weekly every seven days.
- Bi-weekly every 14 days or two weeks.
- Monthly every 28 days or four weeks.
- Select SUBMIT REQUEST.
- To see the change you made select My Services at the bottom of your screen. It will be visible next to Lawn Mowing.
- If you selected monthly frequency during the fall and winter months it will automatically return to your previous frequency, either weekly or biweekly, in the spring. You will receive an email that will alert you to the coming change before it takes effect.
Please sign in to leave a comment.