When a service is marked complete, a bill is made showing what you owe. This bill gets charged to your account in about three to four days. You can always check your recent charges by looking at your billing history. Just click on 'More' and then 'Billing History' to see it.
Before You Begin
- Update your app to the latest version as regular updates often optimize the app's performance
- Use your registered email and password to log in to your account.
- Knowing what fees should be charged will help you set proper expectations on how much your balance should be.
- First Mow Deal does not cover taxes and Long Grass Fees.
Checking the Balance
- From the main app page, tap the More button.
- Choose Billing History
- Your billing history will populate with the most recent transactions appearing at the top.
Visual Walkthrough for Checking the Balance
The charges for your most recent services will be shown at the top.