Summary Using the LawnStarter app, you can pause your service until a later date. A pause is a temporary suspension of your service. It saves you from having to cancel and reactivate. Many customers pause their service in the fall until the spring season. To pause your service, you will select the three dots or the meatball button next to your Lawn Mowing service in the app, then select Pause Service.
What is it
- Make sure to pause your service at least 48 hours before the next service is scheduled.
- You cannot choose a pause date. The system will pause until the beginning of the spring season which is in March.
- You may reactivate sooner by contacting support.
- In the app, under My Scheduled Services, select the three dots or the meatball button next to Lawn Mowing.
- Next, select Pause Service.
- If you do not want to change your frequency, skip your mow, or pause only part of your services, select CONTINUE at the bottom of the screen.
- Select CONTACT SUPPORT if you want to pause only some of your services.
- The next screen will tell you what date your service will be paused. You will select PAUSE SERVICE at the bottom of the screen to confirm that you would like to pause.
- Your address will appear where the white area is in the photo below.
- The app will tell you when the season starts in your area which is the general time period for which your mowing service will resume.
- Your service is paused. Select CLOSE at the bottom of the screen to exit out of the window.
- Can I unpause my service early?
- Yes, you can reactivate your service early by logging in to your account.
- For more information on reactivating your account, please see How do I reactivate my LawnStarter service early from a Pause?
- Can I choose my pause date?
- No, the system immediately pauses until the spring season. If you want to suspend service for a short period of time, you can skip services.
- If there is a lawn treatment service in the account, it will remain active even if the lawn mowing service is paused. You can pause or cancel lawn treatment service by contacting support.
- How do I pause my service using my LawnStarter account via the web?
Please sign in to leave a comment.