Summary The pause feature prevents lawn mowing from being scheduled until Spring. You can unpause or reactivate a service early due to season changing or if your grass is fast growing. To reactivate, select the three horizontal dots, choose Service Details, then tap the Reactivate Earlier button.
- Select the three horizontal dots beside your lawn mowing schedule.
- Choose Service Details.
- Tap the Reactivate Earlier button.
- After that, select the Calendar icon.
- A calendar will appear at the bottom, pick a date when you would like the mow to happen.
- Then tap the Reactivate Earlier button at the bottom.