Recommended Services are services suggested by the Pro in addition to the Basic Lawn Mowing service. Pros will suggest services that they believe the customer needs to maintain and properly take care of the lawn. After logging in to the LawnStarter customer app, select Review & Approve to see the details of the quote. Next, select Accept Quote to approve the service.
Before You Begin
- Install or update to the latest version of the LawnStarter Customer App.
- Must have a LawnStarter account username and password set up.
- Should receive a Recommended Service from your Pro.
Accepting your Recommended Service
- Log in to your LawnStarter app.
- On your dashboard under My Scheduled Services, you will see the recommended service.
- Select Review & Approve to review the details of the recommended service.
- You will be directed to the Quote Details screen. You can review the following information:
- Name of the recommended service
- Address of the property where the recommended service will be performed
- Quoted price
- How long the service will take
- Location on the property of the service
- Date the quote was submitted
- The validity date of the quote
- Details of the service
- Select Accept Quote to approve the quote.
- The service will then appear under My Scheduled Services if you approved the work.
Review the details.
Accept the quote.
Asking a Question about the Quote
- Select Discuss Quote if you have questions about the service the Pro recommended or if you want to reject the quote.
- Select Ask a Question to start a chat with your Pro about the recommended service.
Visual Walkthrough for Asking a Question about the Quote
Click Discuss Quote button.
Ask a Question button
Declining the Quote
- Select Discuss Quote.
- Type in your reason for rejecting the quote in the box. (This is optional)
- Select Turn Down Quote if you do not approve the quote.
Visual Walkthrough for Declining the Quote
Discuss Quote button
You may enter your reason for rejecting the service.
Turn down the quote.